Monday, September 17, 2007

Veggie Duck

This duck was emailed to me one day. It is a vegetable duck. I don't know if the vegetables were organically grown or not. I'm not even sure if it is still vegetables after being formed into a duck. This is evolution at its finest. What I really wonder about is the relationship between for-getable and ve-getable ..... are they both edible? I think maybe it is roman numerals :
I-getable, II-getable, III-getable, IV-getable, V-getable
A medium onion has 60 calories, 1 gram of protein, 14 grams carbohydrate, 10 mg sodium, and 200mg potassium. A banana has 450 mg potassium and 109 calories. Sooooo...... they are pretty close, onions and bananas, in providing potassium.
I'm NOT sure how much potassium is in a Duck. I think it depends on whether they like bananas and onions.
Quack, Quack!

4 comments:

Dave Renfro said...

Pot, I assume?

Anonymous said...

Either that or it might be like those pesky "no-see-ums" .... a whole bucketful ....
Pot o' see-ums....

Anonymous said...

okay enough of the vegies .... how about a meat a duck .... you know meet a duck .... as in i was walking down the street one day and decided i'd ....

meow, meow
red dirt kitty

bulletholes said...

Did you hear about the Girl and Boy Duck that flew into Chicago-they stayed at the Drake- anyway, they did'nt have any "Protection" so they called down to Room Service for some Condoms...a knock on the door...the Valet asked "Can I put this on your Bill"...."No, thats all right"....