Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I got a new duck for Christmas .... actually I got it in August. Well, I ordered it in August but in September, I was informed that my duck was back-ordered. It finally arrived at the distributor in December. They mailed it to me on December 17th and it arrived at the Duck Farm on Christmas Eve.

It is a pretty big duck but it flies very well and is quite colorful.

In contrast to the Official Rod's Duck Farm duck, this duck is more like a weather vane since it points into the wind instead of 90 degrees to the wind.

This duck is also in line with the Duck Farm creed:

"Good things come to those who wade"

Quack, Quack!

July and it arrived on Christmas eve. It is a Premier Kites duck but you have to order from a distributor. The distributor informed me that my duck had been back-ordered so

No comments: